SAPPHIRE Nation #REDChristmas Online Contest Terms and Conditions
CONTEST NAME & CONTEST PERIOD
- SAPPHIRE Nation #REDChristmas contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Sapphire Technology Ltd. (“Sapphire”). The Contest starts at 3:00 PM CET, December 21, 2016 and runs until 11:59 PM CET on December 31th, 2016. Entries received after the Contest Period will be ineligible for the prize selection.
- The Contest is open worldwide to participants who have reached the age of majority in their Country, State or Province of residence. Employees and retirees of Sapphire and its affiliates, associates, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win the Contest.No purchase necessary. All national and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- To enter, contestants must decorate their PC workstations using the color red as a theme and share a picture of it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #REDChristmas hashtag.Pictures must belong to the author or have a proven open license that allows for commercial use.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Winners who submit ten (10) best pictures will be selected by SAPPHIRE Technology representatives out of all eligible entries.
ODDS OF WINNING
- Odds of winning will be dependent on the number and quality of qualified contest entries received during the Contest Period.
NOTIFICATION OF CONTEST WINNER AND AWARDING OF PRIZE
- The Selected contestant will be contacted by relevant social media platform no later than seven (7) days after the selection. In order to win, the selected contestant must respond within three (3) days. A standard Declaration and Release Form will then be provided to the selected contestant. The selected contestant must sign the Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded and release of contest organizers from all liability relating to the Contest; and if the selected contestant is a resident of Canada, must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by email. The selected contestant will have three (3) days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to the contest organizers or their representative. The information provided in the selected contestant’s Declaration and Release Form must be correct and must mirror the information provided in the selected contestant’s entry form. If the selected contestant does not do so within this period of time, another contestant will be randomly selected. The initial selected contestant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the contest organizers or anyone involved in the Contest.SAPPHIRE reserves the right to use any other method or medium that deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of contacting and/or announcing the Contest winner. The Contest winner will be required to give their full name, mailing address and any other details deemed necessary and relevant upon joining the Contest. Proof of mailing, faxing, or delivering (in any manner whatsoever) any details to Sapphire does not represent proof that Sapphire has received such details. Sapphire reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest winner who does not provide the required details to Sapphire. Sapphire reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes and contestants agree that Sapphire may provide all necessary information of Contest winners to such third party to facilitate such service
- From all eligible contestants, ten (10) winners will be selected. Two (2) winners will receive one (1) SAPPHIRE NITRO RX 460 4GB graphics card, one (1) winner will receive one (1) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 470 8GB graphics card, one (1) winner will receive one (1) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 8GB graphics card, one (1) winner will receive one (1) Corsair Void gaming geadset, one (1) winner will receive one (1) Corsair K70 RapidFire keyboard, two (2) winners will receive one (1) Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris mouse pad, two (2) winners will receive one (1) Corsair M65 PRO RGB FPS gaming mouse.SAPPHIRE reserves the right to change the prize without any prior notification. In case of change the value of new prize will not be lower than value of initial prize.
All taxes, insurance and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Contest winner. The Contest winner shall be entitled to one (1) prize only. Prizes not claimed from the collection center (e.g. Post Office) within one month upon mailing delivery from Sapphire shall be forfeited. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Sapphire, its sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to the Contest winners in any respect whatsoever.
Sapphire reserves the right to request written proof of residency and age of the Contest winner before the prize is dispatched or collected. Where Sapphire elects to post a prize to the Contest winner, no responsibility will be accepted by Sapphire for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize. Sapphire makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prize and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
In the event that a Contest winner chooses not to accept a prize within fourteen (14) days from the announcement date of the winner on the Contest official website, the winner shall forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Sapphire.
The prize is supplied on an “as is” basis and is accepted entirely at the risk of the Contest winner. Sapphire excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law. Contest winners shall comply with the terms and conditions of the prize.
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, likeness, picture, photographs, hometown, biographical information, articles, voice or video recordings and entries of the Contest winner and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. In case of any objections regarding SAPPHIRE’s right mentioned above the Contest winner has three (3) days from receiving the e-mail notification to inform about it and specify the objections and no publicity will take place without mutual agreement. If no objections are stated, SAPPHIRE’s right mentioned above will be considered as agreed by the Contest winner. SAPPHIRE declares that the nicknames, names, likeness, picture, photographs, hometown, biographical information, articles, voice or video recordings of entrants who do not win will not be used and publicized in any form without separate and individual permission.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
VARIATION TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the contestants shall be bound to such changes.
- SAPPHIRE shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online survey, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries.SAPPHIRE will not be responsible or liable for any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any contestant, or their authorized representatives, resulting from their participation in the Contest.
DISQUALIFICATION OR SUSPENSION
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or the SAPPHIRE Website Use and Access Agreement. No correspondence shall be entertained. SAPPHIRE further reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Sapphire Technology Ltd, Unit 1919, 19F, Tower 2, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin, New Territory, Hong Kong is the sole sponsor of the Contest.