Download Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 for best Resident Evil 7 experienceDRIVERS
Radeon Technology Group is keeping up the momentum for Radeon Software, releasing update after an update with day-1 game optimizations for the hotly anticipated titles. The latest driver package version 17.1.1 is out now, and among many bug fixes it brings enhancements for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
CAPCOM’s famous survival horror series is shaping up to be a phenomenal release, with Biohazard winning over critics and fans alike. If you happen to own one of the SAPPHIRE Radeon graphics cards – especially from the latest RX Series – you will also be pleased with how the game performs on Radeon with these latest drivers:
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 Highlights
- Resident Evil™ 7: Biohazard
- Dishonored™2 may experience an application crash or hang on some Radeon R9 380 configurations.
- Radeon ReLive may show an improper warning popup message when using Windows®7 basic themes.
- AMD XConnect™ Technology configurations may experience a blue screen system hang when audio drivers load.
- Solidworks™ will no longer terminate on unplug using AMD XConnect™ Technology configurations.
- Some system configurations may experience a black screen after installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Editions 16.12.1 and later.
- Display corruption or TDR may be experienced after applications wake up from a display timeout.
- Paragon™ may experience flickering in Multi GPU with DirectX®11.
- Radeon ReLive may crash or become unresponsive when toggling Multi GPU with Desktop Recording and/or Instant Replay enabled.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2™ may experience an application hang when launched with Multi GPU enabled.
- Radeon RX 400 series products may experience scaling issues for some applications when using the display scaling feature.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience an application hang when running in Multi GPU with DirectX®12 and performing a task switch.
- AMD Multi GPU configurations may experience a system hang or reboot during install when using tiled MST 4K or 5K displays.
- Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.1.1 graphics drivers are now available for download from the AMD Download Center for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 32- and 64-bit systems, with support for Radeon RX 400 Series, Pro Duo, R9 FURY, Nano, 300, 200, HD 8500 – 8900 & HD 7700 – 7900 Series.